Waldeck Pyrmontstraat 22rd
Waldeck Pyrmontstraat 22rd in Haarlem
Rent: €1850,- per month
Available 1ste of march 2021
Lovely spacious, bright and completely furnished upstairs apartment with 2 bedrooms, spacious attic and a awesome rooftop terrace. Located in the populair Leidsebuurt, on walking distance of the old centre of Haarlem. The International School Haarlem is very close by. The nice furnished apartment has 2 floors and a attic space, possible to use it as a guest room. Supermarket and different kinds of shops nearby. Also theatre, restaurants and several busstops at the Raaks. The buses stop every 4 minutes in the direction of the Southside of Amsterdam and the football stadium Johan Cruyff Arena. By bike you can reach Zandvoort within 30 minutes.
Ground floor: entree, stairs to:
1st floor: hallway, wardrobecloset, toilet. Spacious L-shape living room, diner corner and space for a work spot. Modern open kitchen with access to the sunny rooftop terrace (21 m2).
2nd floor: Hallway, master bedroom (used to be 2 bedrooms) with closet wall. Second bedroom on the backside of the house, large walk-in-closet in the hall. Bathroom with walk-in-shower, toilet and washing machine and dryer. Stairs/ladder to: Attic you can use as guest room or storage room.
- Living space: approx. 90m2;
- Spacious, bright, completely furnished upstairs apartment with 2 bedrooms;
- Attic with a lot of storage room and the possiblity to put an extra bed there;
- Large rooftop terrace (approx. 21m2) on the westside, a great spot to lounge or chill;
- Close to the International School Haarlem (ISH), busstops at Raaks, theatre and supermarkets;
- Minimum rental period is 12 months;
- Rental price is excluded of gas/water/electra/tv/internet and costs for use;