Vacancy freelance Expat Realtor
Are you an experienced real estate agent and you don’t really want to work for a boss anymore? Are you an enterprising, go-getter, independent, motivated, honest, commercial and a fanatic? Then we are looking for you!
Who are you?
- You are looking for a nice new job with (more) freedom and entrepreneurship.
- You live within 30 minutes drive from Haarlem
- You are super motivated, eager to learn, honest, commercial, fanatical and customer-oriented.
- You have a good network or are good at creating one
- You’re good at bringing in your new customers
- You’re in the process of owning your own car, scooter, cargo bike, electric scooter, Segway, you name it. At least something to be able to go from A to K as a modern real estate agent and do your job well and responsibly.
Who are we?
We are a small, young, new, fresh and modern real estate agency located in Haarlem and a working area throughout South Kennemerland and Amsterdam. We are stubborn in our thinking, very ambitious and always looking for the best win-win. Satisfied clients and satisfied brokers.
You will work from our office in the Crown Business Center Haarlem (really a great place to work). You’ll have your own workplace with all the trimmings. You will work under the flag and formula of our office. Our marketing device, CRM, office, IT, back office, etc. Everything is at your disposal. There is always plenty of free parking space at our office and it is within walking distance of the Haarlem-Spaarwoude railway station. Upon arrival Monique (reception) has already taken care of your customers and after you have had your search conversation and have mailed out sales proposals, you will have a nice lunch with your colleagues in the fantastic company restaurant (with a spacious roof terrace). You will be sitting in a building with more than 100 cosy and often inspiring entrepreneurs of the most diverse disciplines. You can expand your network every day and even when your colleagues are out the door, you are never alone!
You will work in our team and under our flag and take the lead in bringing in your own clients. You do this from your own network and efforts on the job, but we are going to give you a BIG helping hand. We will provide you with enough sales leads for you to acquire. We can also assign work to you within the team to take over from us or to relieve us of our work.
We make sure that everything is in place for you to do your job well. For example, you can use our back office, have a workplace with all the trimmings and all the marketing communications are ready to go. Because you work independently, you have a lot of freedom, you are really doing business yourself and you can earn more than a very good living with it.
What we stand for
We are an office that stands for distinction, innovation, getting better every day, efficiency, expertise, maximum customer satisfaction and a great working atmosphere. Our HR goal? Making sure you never want to leave! And if you do decide to spread your wings one day, you will look back on an incredibly fun, successful and enjoyable time that you will not easily find in a traditional office!
What do we offer?
- You deserve more than a good living because you work independently
- All the facilities you need to do your job well
- Full advice and guidance in setting up your own business (Chamber of Commerce, accounting, VAT return, pension, AOV, etc.)
- Replacement during holidays and illness (after all, we are a team)
- You will become part of our professional branch organisation VBO
- The FEB: legal department, meetings, up to date working documents, back office, lead tools, historical file, etc. etc.
There’s a lot we haven’t talked about here. You will have questions about finances, working days, professional liability insurance, cooperation contract, tax matters, etc. We do this at the office with a cup of coffee.
A stiff cover letter is unnecessary. A short informal email in which you introduce yourself, explain why you like this job and of course attaching your CV is sufficient. Send it to Floris van Kuijeren at email@example.com.