Vacancy Trainee Realtor
Are you a new or inexperienced (expat) realtor and do you want make your first ‘flying hours’? Are you a go-getter, independent, motivated, honest, commercial and a fanatic? We are looking for you!
Who are you?
- You want to make your first flying hours and learn the trade
- You live within a 30 minutes drive from Haarlem
- You are super motivated, eager to learn, honest, commercial, fanatical and customer-oriented.
- You are also able to work independently with what you have learned.
Who are we?
We are a small, young, new, fresh and modern real estate agency located in Haarlem and a working area throughout South Kennemerland and Amsterdam. We are stubborn in our thinking, very ambitious and always looking for the best win-win. Satisfied clients and satisfied brokers.
You will work from our office in the Crown Business Center Haarlem (really a great place to work). We will take you through all the activities, processes and tasks of a real estate agent. You watch, learn, try yourself, be guided, coached and…will take up the work more and more independently.
The activities are very diverse. It involves planning appointments, writing sales texts, drawing up purchase deeds, walking along with structural inspections, carrying out sales visits, home inspections, transport at the notary’s, marketing tasks and…so on and so forth!
What do we offer?
- You do not receive an internship allowance. We have something better:
- You get a share of the profit from the projects we do together and the trade you bring in through your own network and all your commercial dealings at the office and in the field.
- After your internship, you can also join us directly as a permanent (ZZP or franchise) broker.
- You will have your own top workplace with everything you need.
- Our office is great: excellent accessibility, plenty of free parking, reception, company restaurant and more than 100 entrepreneurs with whom you can network.
- You will be laughing a lot (because a day you don’t laugh…), nice drinks and and we take you to interesting meetings of our branch organisation VBO.
Duration and other matters
The duration of the internship, travel expenses, insurance, allowances and all those sort of things, we go through it all at the office with a cup of coffee.
A stiff cover letter is unnecessary. A short informal email in which you introduce yourself, explain why you like this job and of course attaching your CV is sufficient. Send it to Floris van Kuijeren at firstname.lastname@example.org.